2D action adventure game Aspire: Ina’s Tale announced for Xbox One, Switch, and PC – Gematsu
Publisher Untold Tales and developer Wondernaut Studio has announced 2D action adventure game Aspire: Ina’s Tale for Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in December. A demo will be available for PC via Steam on October 1.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Ina was trapped, placed in perpetual slumber inside the Tower—where she dreamed. Suddenly and unknowingly, she is woken. Ina must now explore the Tower’s inner chambers in search of a way out and a reason for her imprisonment.
Along the way, she’ll traverse marvelous scenery, meet enigmatic characters, solve intuitive puzzles, and conquer platforming sequences as she comes closer to her goal—but farther from innocence.
For this isn’t a story about how Ina was saved. This is the story about how she discovered she could be so much more.
- Explore a Living Tower – Get lost in a mystical side-scrolling adventure through beautiful sprawling levels, each with their own distinct feel. Every region presents its own peculiarities to unravel.
- Engaging Story – Ina’s dreams shape reality while the Tower feeds. Hopes and imagination satiate its hunger. How are the two connected?
- Meet the Tower Dwellers – Learn about the other denizens of the Tower as you search for the truth. Uncover their pasts, their memories, and set them free.
- Control Spirits – Ina was trapped for a reason, and her powers resonate with the spirits that inhabit the Tower. Use them to manipulate objects, solve puzzles, reveal hidden passages, and navigate the environment to find your way out.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.