Publisher Intragames and developer IKINAGAMES have announced 2D action platformer Galaxy Tales: Story of Rapunzel for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in Early Access for PC via Steam on August 27, followed by a full release across all platforms in 2022.
IKINAGAMES previously developed the virtual reality defense game Cubians VR, the mobile game Fairy Tail: Goku Mahou Ranbu, and the Switch game WitchSpring3 Re:Fine – The Story of Eirudy.
Here is an overview of Galaxy Tales: Story of Rapunzel, via its Steam page:
Defeat the space pirates with Rapunzel, Incident Bundle Android! Android Rapunzel, who has been asleep for a long time in the basement of Planet Jimo, wakes up by Rose’s mistake. The entire interior of the shelter was occupied by space pirates. But if the smart Rose and Android Rapunzel join forces, anything is possible!
Rapunzel’s weapons are jumps and hair. Instead of hands and feet, swords and magic, Rapunzel swings his long hair to throw space pirates, and jumps up using the devices in the shelter. Can Rapunzel and Rose, the cute and fluffy alien creature, escape the shelter safely?
- A fast-paced 2D action platformer game!
- Cute cartoon-style graphics!
- You can use your hair to catch and throw enemies!
- You can unlock hidden scenarios by acquiring all the collected items on the map!
- Unique bosses that exist in each chapter!
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.