Annapurna Interactive to publish new games by Outerloop Games, Jessica Mak, Ivy Road, and No Code – Gematsu
Annapurna Interactive have announced partnerships with Outerloop Games, Jessica Mak, Ivy Road, and No Code to publish each developer’s new project.
Outerloop Games previously released Falcon Age. Like its debut game, its new game will combine a unique theme with familiar gameplay.
Jessica Mak previously released Sound Shapes and Everyday Shooter. Mak’s new game is an action adventure game that integrates music.
Ivy Road is a new developer founded by The Stanley Parable creator Davey Wreden and Gone Home and Tacoma co-creator Karla Zimonja. Its new game is composed by Minecraft sound designer Daniel Rosenfeld.
No Code previously released Observation. Its new game is a horror game and its biggest project to date.
Further details were not announced.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.