Publisher Merge Games and developer Lince Works have released the official story trailer for Aragami 2.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
You are one of the last elite warriors of your kin, the Aragami. Victims of a supernatural affliction which corrodes the body and devours the mind, the Aragami control Shadow Essence—a mystical power which grants the ability to control the shadows. With this power the Aragami carry out their tasks and quests—assignments made all along the valley to ensure the subsistence of the village and to free the Aragami enslaved by the invader armies.
- Play in Single Mode or in Co-Op with Your Friends – Discover a full campaign and join the assassin squad up to three players in co-op.
- Engage in Fast-Paced Stealth Actions – Manage covers and powers with agility. Take down your enemies with stealth kills and non-lethal takedowns.
- Enter into Combat as a Tactical Decision – Become the master of a skill based combat with high risk and high reward.
- Build Your Shadow Assassin – Craft your weapons and armors and upgrade your elite warrior with three skill trees of 42 abilities and shadow powers.
- Protect the Rashomon Valley – Save your people and defeat the curse before it ends with you and discover how the Aragami became a legend.
Aragami 2 is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 17. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass.
Watch the trialer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.