Stealth action sandbox game Arashi: Castles of Sin will launch for PlayStation VR on August 10, developer Endeavor One announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Endeavor One:
Transport yourself to feudal Japan, where a dark and treacherous conspiracy has engulfed the country in chaos. Become one with the shadows and embark on quest for justice as Kenshiro, a shinobi and the last surviving son of the noble House Arashi.
- Become a ninja—keep to the shadows and stealthily take down your enemies.
- Scale rooftops, climb to great heights, repel and strike from above.
- Build an arsenal of authentic feudal-era Japanese weapons.
- Guide and utilize the instincts of Haru, your faithful wolf companion.
- Immerse yourself in a suspenseful drama rife with political intrigue and revenge.
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.