A demo for BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! for Nintendo Switch is now available via Nintendo eShop in Japan, publisher Bushiroad and developer Craft Egg announced. It will only be available until September 15.
The demo features the following five songs, which are playable across six difficulties:
- “STAR BEAT! ~Hoshi no Kodou~”
- “That Is How I Roll!”
- “BLACK SHOUT”
- “Goka! Gokai!? Phantom Thief!”
BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! for Nintendo Switch is due out on September 16 in Japan.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.