Battle Spirits: Connected Battlers launches January 20, 2022 in Japan – Gematsu
Battle Spirits: Connected Battlers will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on January 20, 2022 in Japan for 6,980 yen, publisher FuRyu announced.
The digital card game features over 1,000 cards, allowing players to build their own original deck, as well as game-original characters and story, tutorials, and online battles.
Watch a new trailer below. Visit the teaser website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.