Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Gust have released an eight-minute Blue Reflection: Second Light gameplay overview trailer, which introduces everything from crafting to exploring the Heartscape, going on dates, battles, and more.
Blue Reflection: Second Light is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on October 21 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on November 9 in North America and Europe. Read more about the game here, here, here, and here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.