Boys love visual novel Tokyo 24-Ku: Inoru coming to Switch in 2022 in Japan – Gematsu
Dramatic Create will release HolicWorks-developed boys love visual novel Tokyo 24-Ku: Inoru for Switch in 2022 in Japan, the publisher announced.
Tokyo 24-Ku first launched for PC in May 2020 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game’s story, via VNDB:
Our protagonist, Akihiro Sonogi, is a promising young member of the House of Representatives aiming to be top of the faction. After a suspected terrorist bombing in Tokyo’s Shibuya district, he was elected to tackle the case. An intricate drama depicting the love and hate relationships of Japan’s greatly ambitious upper class thus begins!
Visit the teaser website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.