Young Horses will release the PC version of Bugsnax via Steam in 2022, the developer announced.
Bugsnax first launched for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via the Epic Games Store on November 12, 2020.
“We’re buzzing with excitement to serve up Bugsnax to a new audience on Steam!”, says Young Horses creative director and writer Kevin Zuhn in a press release. “We’ll have some meaty news and a few juicy surprises to get people talkin’ bout Bugsnax again later this year.”
Here is an overview of the game, via Young Horses:
Bugsnax takes you on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone… and hungry!
It’s up to you to solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island: What happened to Lizbert? What are Bugsnax and where do they come from? But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD?
- Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait!
- Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.
- Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert’s band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
- Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.