Activision has officially announced Call of Duty: Vanguard. The worldwide reveal will take place on August 19 at 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET within Call of Duty: Warzone. Platforms and release date have yet to be confirmed.
Here are the details, via Activision:
On August 19 at 10:30 a.m. PT / 1:30 p.m. ET, the Battle of Verdansk will begin in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Join the battle and experience the worldwide reveal of Call of Duty: Vanguard live in-game.
Be the first to the fight and be rewarded—report to Call of Duty: Warzone and play in any playlist between 9:30 a.m. PT / 12:30 p.m. ET and 10:29 a.m. PT / 1:29 p.m. ET and prepare to participate in a limited-time Double XP, Double Weapon XP, and Double Battle Pass XP event before the battle begins.
Watch the teaser trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.