Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend, which first launched for Switch in December 2020, is coming to iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play on September 22, followed by PC via Steam on October 21, publisher Square Enix announced.
Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend includes ports of The Final Fantasy Legend (Makai Toushi SaGa in Japan), Final Fantasy Legend II (SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu), and Final Fantasy Legend III (SaGa 3: Jikuu no Hasha).
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
The origin of the SaGa Franchise, Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend, is now available!
With high-speed mode and adjustable screen orientation, these games have been powered up for this re-release. Assign buttons how you wish and even play one-handed!
Enjoy these titles in either English or Japanese.
- Final Fantasy Legend – Selling over one million copies, the first title in the series lets you choose from human, mutant, or monster protagonists to enjoy a wide range of gameplay styles. Monsters gain abilities by consuming meat to transform into different monsters—a revolutionary concept for the time. Climb a tower that spans the world to reach paradise and enjoy a variety of different sub-world!
- Final Fantasy Legend II – The franchise found its stride with this title, which sees adventurers explore many different worlds. Featuring mechs and guest characters, the diversity in gameplay has never been better. Traverse the land collecting magi to unlock the secrets of the universe!
- Final Fantasy Legend III -Featuring a story that spans time and space, this unique title provides many firsts for the franchise. Six different races provide endless amounts of customization, and the protagonists can change between them as well. Board the Talon and travel between the past, present and future!
- High-speed mode with faster movement and dialogue.
- Switch between horizontal and vertical screen orientation.
- Choose freely between English and Japanese—the language you choose determines which version you will play.
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.