Otome visual novel Cupid Parasite will launch for Switch on November 2 in North America and November 5 in Europe for $49.99, publisher Idea Factory International announced.
- A copy of the game (with reversible cover sleeve)
- Steel game case
- “The Parasite’s Guide to Los York” hardcover art book
- Keychain set
- Collector’s box
- Radio Los York Presents: Pillow Talk (two-disc audio drama plus opening and ending themes)
- Exclusive trading card
In Japan, Cupid Parasite first launched for Switch in August 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Idea Factory International:
Welcome to Cupid Corporation! Located in the glitzy and trendsetting metropolis of Los York, Cupid Corporation is a daring marriage agency known for its style and success rate.
Our heroine, Lynette Mirror, is Cupid Corporation’s top bridal advisor, whose job is to consult in-vogue singles to make their wildest romantic dreams come true! BUT she has one huge secret up her sleeve—she is none other than Celestia’s Goddess of Love, Cupid!
Sent to the Human Realm on her heavenly mission of “matchmaking”, Lynette meets her biggest challenge yet: the infamous Parasite 5. In order to help these five hopeless men find true love, Lynette and her team concoct the perfect matchmaking plan… REALITY TV.
Will Lynette be able to live up to her name as top bridal advisor and Cupid, or will her dreams get cancelled?
- From Boys to Men – Help the Parasite 5 find true love through “practice dates” to prepare them for their future partners. Maybe you’ll find your true love along the way?
- Are U That Somebody? – Find your ideal love type through the dating questionnaire! Each Parasite 5 member has a different love type, which means the partner you end up with will depend on the results of the questionnaire. Want to explore the different love types? New Game+ allows players to manually select your character route, and may even unlock more love connections…
- First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage – The answers you choose during story choices can increase your Love Level with a character. If a character likes your answer, you’ll experience a Love Surge. You can take the difficulty up a notch by turning off the Love Surge animations in the menu. A specific Love Level is needed to get a route’s true ending!
- Go With The Flow – A Flow Chart is available to keep track of story progression. Hop to and from already experienced scenes to revisit your story choices. Use the Flow Chart to re-do routes and/or relive any memorable scenes!
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.