Cyberstep has announced the launch of “CS Novel Club,” a brand that aims to distribute Japanese visual novel games for all ages to players worldwide across multiple platforms.
CS Novel Club titles support over 50 languages via machine translation, and will appear on multiple hardware including PlayStation 4, Switch, PC (Steam), iOS, and Android.
The first game from the CS Novel Club brand is romance comedy visual novel Fechi Koi: Fetish Love, a remake of Swaneye+’s 2010-released Hime Koi Fechi Koi with significantly upgraded character designs and scenarios. Illustrator Wakaba, who led designs and illustrations for a number of other titles, is in charge of character design. It is planned for release on multiple platforms sometime between October and December.
The second game is suspense visual novel Shiori no Kotoha: Misshitsu Toshokan no Ikenie, which was originally released by Swan in 2013. The CS Novel Club release features a newly composed scenario, illustrations, and title / logo (to be announced). It is planned for release on multiple platforms sometime between October and December.
Follow CS Novel Club on Twitter @CS_NovelClub.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.