Publisher Serenity Forge and developer White Rabbit have released a new trailer for Death’s Gambit: Afterlife showcasing the upgraded release’s new content and improvements, as well as confirming release windows for the PlayStation 4 and PC versions.
Death’s Gambit: Afterlife will launch first for Switch sometime in 2021, followed by PC via Steam one month later, and PlayStation 4 one month after that. Users who already own Death’s Gambit for PlayStation 4 or PC will receive Death’s Gambit: Afterlife as a free upgrade.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Serenity Forge:
Death’s Gambit is a 2D action Metroidvania with slick combat that requires precision from its players to master its expansive options. Death’s Gambit: Afterlife adds 10 new levels, 22 new weapons, 100 talents, skills, storylines, cinematics, gameplay enhancements, and much more to make it the most definitive edition of the game to date.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.