iam8bit will release a physical edition of ZA/UM-developed Disco Elysium: The Final Cut for PlayStation 4 at retail on November 9 for $39.99, the publisher announced. It will include a free upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version. Pre-orders are available now at iam8bit and retailers worldwide.
The previously announced Collector’s Edition for PlayStation 5, available exclusively via iam8bit, is also currently available for pre-order for $249.99. It includes:
- Innovative “Layers of the Id” premium box
- Hand-painted “Mid Totem” vinyl sculpture
- 190-plus page hardbound art book which includes oodles of previously unreleased art and stories
- Physical edition of Disco Elysium: The Final Cut for PlayStation 5 with a reversible cover, housed in an elegant slipcase
View a set of box arts at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.