Publisher Serenity Forge and developer Team Salvato have delayed the physical edition of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! from its previously planned August 31 release date in North America to September 21. It will be available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch.
Here is a message from Serenity Forge on the delay:
Unfortunately, we have encountered unforeseen delays with manufacturing and shipping as a result of COVID-19, requiring us to delay the physical release of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! to September 21. We understand your excitement and are working around the clock with our manufacturers across the globe to bring you the highest quality and most meaningful product possible. We appreciate your dedication, patience, and continued support.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.