Get the details below.
Q1: Why did you change the appearance from Dragon Quest Online?
The world and map originally designed for Dragon Quest X Online were changed to a scale suitable for Dragon Quest X Offline.
Q2: How far does the story go?
As the subtitle suggests, we’re only going as far as “Rise of the Five Tribes” at first. However, the story continues beyond that in Dragon Quest X Online, so we’re hoping to do something about that… But nothing has been decided yet and I don’t have any information to share.
Q3: Will event scenes be voiced like those in Version 5 of Dragon Quest Online?
Q4: How about the battle system? Is it the same as Dragon Quest Online‘s “action interruption” system?
It uses a turn-based command battle system like traditional Dragon Quest games. Further details will be announced at a later date.
Dragon Quest X Offline is due out for unannounced platforms in 2022 in Japan.
Thanks, Games Talk.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.