Eiga Sumikko Gurashi: Aoi Tsukiyo no Mahou no Ko – Game de Asobo! Eiga no Sekai announced for Switch – Gematsu
Nippon Columbia has announced Eiga Sumikko Gurashi: Aoi Tsukiyo no Mahou no Ko – Game de Asobo! Eiga no Sekai for Switch. It will launch on December 2 in Japan for 5,280 yen.
The party game is based on the upcoming movie Eiga Sumikko Gurashi: Aoi Tsukiyo no Mahou no Ko, which is due out on November 5 in Japan.
Get the details below.
20 Party Mini Games Based on the Movie Episodes
This game, as its title implies, is a compilation of 20 comical and bizarre mini games based on the movie episodes. Every mini game can be played with a single Joy-Con, and with enough Joy-Cons up to four players can play together competitively or cooperatively.
Collect Jigsaw Puzzles Pieces to Complete Scenes from the Movie
By playing mini games, you will receive puzzle pieces as prizes, which can be placed onto a jigsaw puzzle board. Complete jigsaw puzzles depict memorable scenes from the movie.
Additionally, you can break up and redo completed jigsaw puzzles as many times as you like. Since the time it takes to complete is recorded, you can try aiming for the quickest time in Time Attack.
New Characters from the Movie Appear
In addition to the familiar returning characters of Sumikko Gurashi, the new mages from the movie will also appear in the game.
Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.