Forever Entertainment has signed an agreement with G-Mode to produce a remake of the 1993-released beat ’em up Night Slashers for all major platforms, the company announced. A release date was not announced.
The company previously produced a remake of Sega’s Panzer Dragoon, and is currently working on remakes of Panzer Dragoon II, and The House of the Dead I and II. It also announced plans to develop multiple remakes based on Square Enix Japan intellectual property earlier this year.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.