G-Mode Archives+: Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi DX for Switch launches September 30 in Japan – Gematsu
G-Mode will release Cave-developed vertical scroll shoot ’em up G-Mode Archives+: Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi DX for Switch via Nintendo eShop on September 30 in Japan for 500 yen, the company announced.
The original Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi first launched in Japanese arcades in January 2003, followed by feature phones later that year, DS in October 2008, Xbox 360 in April 2010, and PlayStation 3 in July 2013. Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi, the PlayStation 4 version with additional features ported by M2, launched in November 2018 in Japan and November 2020 in North America.
G-Mode Archives+: Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi DX is a port of the feature phone version. It will also support online leaderboards.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.