Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sucker Punch Productions have released a new trailer for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, dubbed “Prove Yourself in Rivals,” which will see a standalone release for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on September 3 for $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99.
The standalone release for the Ghost of Tsushima online multiplayer mode, which is already included in Ghost of Tsushima and Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut, will launch alongside a new update that adds the new Rivals Mode and Gear Mastery System.
Ghost of Tsushima is available now for PlayStation 4, and Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut is available for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.