Bandai Namco has launched the Gundam Game 35th Anniversary website.
The website contains a full history of every Gundam video game ever released, from Mobile Suit Z Gundam: Hot Scramble for Famicom in August 1986, to Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. Maxiboost ON for PlayStation 4 in March 2021.
As part of the website launch, Bandai Namco announced digital sales for its Gundam games for PlayStation 4 and Switch, in-game commemorative campaigns, and a @gundam_ggame follow and tweet campaign to win a Gundam Game 35th Anniversary polo shirt and eco bag.
More information concerning the Gundam Game 35th Anniversary will be announced soon.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.