Gungrave G.O.R.E Japanese voice cast announced – Gematsu
Publisher Prime Matter and developer Iggymob have announced the Japanese voice cast for Gungrave G.O.R.E, as well as released a behind-the-scenes video featuring composers Tetsuya Shibata and Yoshino Aoki.
Get the details below, via Prime Matter.
- Grave (voiced by Tomokazu Seki) – If we’re talking about Grave’s voice, only one man comes to mind. Tomokazu Seki, who voiced Grave in all past Gungrave series, is reprising his role once again.
- Kugashira Bunji (voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki) – His voice is charismatic and impressive as always. Fumihiki Tachiki, who voiced Bunji in past series, is back once again.
- Asagi Mika (voiced by Kumi Sakuma) – Kumi Sakuma, who voiced Mika from the Gungrave series, is back. Once again, she has put on an incredible performance as Mika.
- Zell Condorbrave (voiced by Akio Otsuka) – Akio Otsuka—a true living legend in voice acting, with iconic performances in many films and video games—will also be featuring in Gungrave G.O.R.E. He will be voicing Zell Condorbrave, the immortal mercenary captain.
- Ganpo Essex (voiced by Masami Iwasaki) – Masami Iwasaki, known for his mighty and powerful voice, will be voicing Ganpo, boss of Raven Clan.
- Cheni Quartz Angel (voiced by Masumi Asano)
Check out the behind the scenes interview of Tetsuya Shibata (Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy XV) and Yoshino Aoki (Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy XV), the composers responsible for the incredible soundtrack of Gungrave G.O.R.E!
Watch the music behind-the-scenes video below. View a new set of images at the gallery.