Indonesia-based developer Ozysoft has announced Project Buramoto, a high fantasy 3D action adventure platformer based on traditional Bornean folktales. It is planned for release in late 2022, with targeted platforms being PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. A prototype alpha demo is due out in Q4 2021.
Here is an overview of Project Buramoto, via Ozysoft:
Project Buramoto is a 3D action adventure platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- A 3D action shooter platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- Play the game in fast-paced third-person action.
- Minimalistic storytelling, focused on atmosphere.
- Fight mystical creatures via magic-focused shooter gameplay.
- Explore the land of the old lords in beautiful semi-open world environments.
Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the teaser website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.