A demo for retro-style action adventure game Hunt the Night is now available for PC via Steam until September 8, publisher Dangen Entertainment and developer Moonlight Games announced. It supports English, Japanese, and Spanish language options.
The demo features a short dungeon mode that gives players a taste of the game’s adventure and combat, plus “Prime Hunt” mode, which allows players to experience a more intense challenge against a difficult boss.
Hunt the Night was first announced in June for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. A release date has yet to be announced.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.