Publisher Mebius and developer RS34 have released an overview trailer for shoot ’em up Illmatic Envelope Swamp, or Illvelo Swamp for short.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Mebius:
Illmatic Envelope Swamp features 100 stages, an overwhelming amount for a shoot ’em up game. However, the stages are intricately connected and cannot all be accessed from the start. Each stage has nine “Orders,” which must be completed to reach its depths. Additionally, the “Doll” add-on attached to your ship is even more powerful than the previous game. Utilize the standard Doll and four special Mega Dolls as the situation requires in order to clear every stage.
Illvelo Swamp is due out for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on October 14 in Japan. A physical release including both Illvelo Swamp and the previously released Radirgy Swag is also due out on the same day in both standard and limited editions.
Watch the trailer below. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.