Knockout Home Fitness will launch for Switch on September 28 in North America and October 8 in Europe, publishers XSEED Games and Marvelous Europe, and developer Pocket announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via XSEED Games:
Released as FiNC HOME FiT in Japan, Knockout Home Fitness offers a total package of intense moves to work the upper body, as well as kicks, knees, and squats to get the lower body involved for a workout sure to get blood pumping in half the time compared to exercising only the upper body.
Grab a Joy-Con in each hand and get ready to achieve great results fast with a workout program developed specifically for the Nintendo Switch. Deliver a knockout blow to inactivity with short, intense full body workouts designed by experts to maximize calorie-burning with strikes based not just on boxing, but also other martial arts such as Muay Thai, karate, and kung-fu! Track progress and strive for long-term goals with Personal Training Mode, or jump into the high-efficiency 3-Minute Fitness Mode to blow off some steam. Knockout Home Fitness features over 25 diverse music tracks and four personal trainers, each with their own training style and personality.
- Real Full Body Fitness, 60 Courses – Intense calorie-burning exercises with moves based on boxing and other martial arts such as karate, kung-fu, and Muay Thai with plenty of courses created for all fitness levels.
- Daily Workouts in About 15 Minutes – Providing options for any lifestyle or schedule, players can choose from 3-Minute Fitness Mode, offering selectable high-intensity workouts, or a pre-programmed Personal Training Mode that offers a varied selection of daily exercise routines including stretches that can be completed in about 15 minutes.
- Track Progress and Stay Focused on Results – The sleek “My Report” function provides stats on workout frequency, length, calories burned, and logs completed actions all in one place.
- Four Personality-Driven Trainers – Four personal trainers with personalities to fit a player’s preferred coaching style ranging from friendly to strict, deliver customized daily routines aligned with individual goals and keep things fresh with new activities each day.
Watch a new trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.