Mages. has released the opening movie for visual novel Laid-Back Camp: Have a nice day!, which features the theme song “See the Light” sung by Japanese singer Asaka.
The game puts players in the roles of Nadeshiko Kagamihara and Rin Shima, and features a branching story that changes based on the player’s decisions. “What if” scenarios not depicted in the TV anime have also been created for the game.
Laid-Back Camp: Have a nice day! is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on November 11 in Japan. Read more about the game here.
Watch the opening movie below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.