Publisher Square Enix and developers Dontnod Entertainment and Deck Nine Games have delayed Life is Strange Remastered Collection from its previously planned September 10 release date to early 2022. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam (1, Before the Storm).
Here is the full message from Square Enix on the delay:
Hello, Life is Strange fans!
We have some important updates for you on our upcoming release dates. After Life is Strange: True Colors releases on September 10, we’re happy to announce that the Life is Strange: Wavelengths downloadable content, starring Steph Gingrich, will release on September 30.
We will be revealing a first look via a new trailer tomorrow!
However, due to the ongoing challenges of the worldwide pandemic, we want to alleviate any additional pressure on the Life is Strange team by giving more time between the release of Life is Strange: True Colors and the Life is Strange Remastered Collection.
For this reason, we have made the difficult decision to delay the release of the Life is Strange: Remastered Collection for all platforms—PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Stadia, and Switch—until early 2022.
We hope you understand.
Thank you for your patience and overwhelming support.
For more information, please keep an eye on our official channels.
—The Life is Strange Team
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.