Life is Strange: Remastered Collection will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC via Steam, and Stadia on February 1, 2022, publishre Square Enix announced.
Here is an overview of the collection, via Square Enix:
Once again harness the power of Max’s rewind ability or Chloe’s quick-witted attitude in Life is Strange: Remastered Collection. Features include:
- Remastered character and environment visuals.
- New engine and lighting upgrades.
- Brand new, fully motion captured facial animation in Life is Strange.
- Before the Storm includes Deluxe content (outfits, “Farewell: episode, Zombie Crypt outfit).
Life is Strange: Remastered Collection contains both Life is Strange Remastered and Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.