Light has announced battle visual novel Magatsu Barai. Platforms and a release date were not announced.
Magatsu Barai is an all ages battle visual novel from the game brand Light, which has developed a number of grand-scale battle fantasy visual novels in the past, from Dies Irae to the Silverio series. It will focus not only on serious battles, but also on depicting exhilarating, intense, and enjoyable battle stories.
Update 10:10 a.m.: According to the press release published by 4Gamer.net, Magatsu Barai will launch for Switch on January 27, 2021 in Japan.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.