Oizumi Amuzio has announced team battle action game Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul for PlayStation 4. A release date was not announced.
Magicians Dead is a 3D battle action game for arcade developed by Byking, the studio behind the Mobile Suit Gundam VS. and Gunslinger Stratos series. It first launched in December 2016, and relaunched as Magicians Dead NEXT Blazing in July 2017. Online services ended in November 2018. Set in a world where magic and psychokinesis coexist, it depicts the battle between the magicians resisting persecution and the psychics trying to exterminate them.
Get the first details below.
About Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul
Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul is a team battle action game in which fierce battles between psychics and magicians unfold. It is a new title developed in Japan and released by Oizumi Amuzio, which has previously localized western titles for Japan.
The game is highlighted by its unique battle system and deep-rooted feud between psychics and magicians, among many other elements.
Voice actors breathe life into the game’s unique characters.
Magicians Dead: Force of the Soul will exhibit Tokyo Game Show 2021 Online from September 30 to October 3.
Visit the teaser website here. Watch the footage from the background of the website below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.