Project Lumina has released a new trailer for Melty Blood: Type Lumina introducing playable character Arcueid Brunestud.
“A powerful close-range fighter able to quickly rush in and overwhelm opponents with powerful Specials,” Project Lumina said.
Here is her character description, via the game’s official website:
A royal member of the vampire race known as the True Ancestors. After suffering through a traumatic event, a naively innocent side of her was somehow released. She now lives as a free-spirited, almost childish, princess. She is incredibly powerful and, despite being a vampire, is able to survive in direct sunlight. She has no desire to threaten human society, instead hunting other vampires known as Dead Apostles. While pursuing her greatest enemy, she arrives in Souya, where Shiki lives. Although a fateful encounter awaits her and Shiki here, a story of an earlier possibility is about to unfold.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 30 worldwide.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.