Project Lumina has released a new trailer for Melty Blood: Type Lumina introducing playable character Hisui (voiced by Kana Ichinose).
“She excels at speedy rush attacks and can also play a more technical style with projectiles and traps using her cleaning and cooking tools,” Project Lumina said.
Here is her character description, via the game’s official website:
A maid for the Tohno family, responsible for household chores (except cooking) and taking care of Shiki. She is Kohaku’s younger twin. Unlike her sister, she is known for wearing more modern, non-traditional clothing. Her quiet nature makes her true feelings difficult to read, and her formal way of speaking has led Shiki to see her as being rather mechanical. Her fighting skills are not quite on the same level as her sister, but she holds her own well enough.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 30 worldwide.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.