FuRyu has announced MODEL Debut2 #nicola for Switch. It will launch on November 4 in Japan for 6,908 yen.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via FuRyu:
MODEL Debut2 #nicola is a model simulation game in which the player debuts as the newest model of a small production company, and aims to become a top model while enjoying fashion and modelling work, and even romance from time to time.
The game’s fashion items have been overseen by “nicola,” the number-one magazine for teens. From girly to Jirai Kei, you can enjoy a wide variety of fashions, as well as trends like hair and makeup made up of exquisite colors and nuances.
Additionally, by connecting to the Internet, you can share your fashions with players across the country. There is also functionality to enhance your fashion sense.
Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.