Mon Amour was originally announced for Switch in May 2020, but has yet to release.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
There’s a 99 percent chance you’ll instantly die as soon as you press start… that’s Mon Amour!
Welcome to our pastel-colored wild world, where love comes in all shapes and sizes! Survive the gauntlet in this pixelated land, and you may kiss your princess… and all 64 of her loyal subjects!
ONE button is all you need in this flappy kissing game!
Will your next kiss be your last? Why stop now, when it feels so good! The more you kiss, the better you get… if you can stay alive!
The Story So Far
Three love-starved witches have spirited your princess away to the nightmare land of Babastille, along with all 64 members of her loyal royal court! Only your kiss can save them all from certain death!
Face fearsome kaiju, marvel at massive mega-windmills, and keep your cool across the volcanic fields! Feast your eyes on dancing dolphins and haunted mansions! To save all of the baron’s sweet mon-a-girls, your love must overcome all these traps and more, scattered across the terrifying terrain!
But You’re Not Alone
As more of your rivals in love pay dearly with their lives in their own quest to kiss-em-all, you’ll get notifications delivered to your kingdom of where they croaked! Take heed of these death notes, and try to stay ahead of their scores, time and time again!
Love is a Song in the Heart
Soothe your sorry soul with the seamless stylings of improvised vocal jazz! Mon Amour features a never-ending, ever-changing stream of scat-singing as you spin your way toward true love!
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.