Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Rainbow Studios have announced MX vs. ATV Legends for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via THQ Nordic:
The MX vs. ATV franchise will make its PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S console debut in MX vs. ATV Legends.
Featuring the deepest Career Mode to date, MX vs. ATV Legends invites you to carve your own path to the podium with unprecedented player choice including sponsorship opportunities and special invitational events.
The all new Trails mode pits you against nature like never before! Your time is now!
And here are some additional details, via the game’s Steam page:
Race your way to victory on bikes, ATVs and UTVs in MX vs. ATV Legends! Featuring massive new open environments, plus a career mode that lets you experience all the risks and rewards of becoming a world-famous professional rider.
Become an off-road racing legend in your own right!
Your time is now!
- Race in two-player split-screen and 16-player online mode with squad-based gameplay.
- Compete in the new career mode, where your choices lead to different paths, sponsorship opportunities and special invitational events.
- Experience the brand new Trails mode for high-intensity outdoor racing, with new surprises around every turn, challenging your riding style in new ways.
- Customize your rider and vehicles with the latest parts and gear from the leading manufacturers in off-road racing.
- Ride berms and ruts with higher precision than ever before with the refined physics system.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.