Publisher GameMill Entertainment and developers Ludosity and Fair Play Labs have released a gameplay breakdown trailer and three gameplay videos of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.
Here is an overview of the game, via GameMill Entertainment:
Developed in conjunction with Ludosity and Fair Play Labs, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is the ultimate Nickelodeon fighting game fans have been waiting for! Choose from an array of the most iconic characters from Nickelodeon’s huge roster of beloved franchises, including SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, The Loud House, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, and more.
- All-Star Cast – Fan-favorite characters from the Nickelodeon cartoon universe are here! Each fighter delivers a unique move-set and playstyle to master as you try to send your foes flying off the level to win.
- 20 Nickelodeon-Themed Levels – Battle across a variety of stages inspired by iconic Nickelodeon universes, including Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles‘s Technodrome, and more!
- Single-player and Multiplayer Game Modes – Challenge your skills against the AI, or face off in competitive online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Discover Bonus Content – Unlock advanced moves unique to each character’s personality and more in the in-game Gallery!
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam this fall.
Watch the videos below, via IGN.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.