Pet raising simulation game Pups & Purrs Animal Hospital will launch for Switch on November 11 in the west, publisher Aksys Games and developer Nippon Columbia announced.
Pups & Purrs Animal Hospital first launched on July 2, 2020 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via Aksys Games:
Become the very best veterinarian ever! These adorable pets aren’t feeling too well, so let’s give them the care they need! Pups & Purrs Animal Hospital is a simulation game in which you can have the dream job you’ve always wanted taking care of cute, fluffy friends.
Various breeds of puppies and kittens will need your expertise at the clinic. In Checkup Mode carefully check for illnesses or injuries by performing various diagnostic tests: taking X-rays, checking temperatures, and monitoring vital signs. Once you diagnose the ailments, administer the treatments as part of your dream job.
On your days off, wind down by relaxing at the cafe! Go shopping and enjoy 184 different outfits you can wear. Visit the hair salon and choose from 40 different hairstyles! Enjoy your free time hanging out in the city going to the movies, the amusement park, the beach, and much more!
Watch a new trailer below. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.