Publisher Pixmain and developer Somnium Games will release ballpoint pen-drawn puzzle adventure game Inked: A Tale of Love for PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch alongside its upcoming PC (Steam) revision later in 2021, the companies announced. Specific PlayStation and Xbox platforms were not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Pixmain:
Inked: A Tale of Love is an epic tale of love and hope. This heart-warming and enchanting story is set to an original soundtrack that perfectly scores this touching romance. Everything falls apart when a sudden change to their world shifts the story, taking the Nameless Hero on a quest in a vast landscape filled with puzzles to find his lost love. Each puzzle takes him closer to her, unraveling a journey that entwines the Artist and the Nameless Hero. Together they embark on an adventure that will forever change them both.
Nominated for Special Selection in Infogamer by Reboot and Best Visuals in Reboot Develop 2016, Inked: A Tale of Love was initially released on PC in 2018. The game has been recently released on iOS and Android (under the name Inked), featuring a new enriched storyline with a more immersive and smoother player experience. Its mobile version earned four awards (Grand Award, Best Upcoming Game, Best Casual Game and Best Mobile / Tablet Game) at GameConnection Asia 2020.
- Draw your own journey in a stunning ballpoint pen-drawn world. Explore 10 hand-drawn different paper worlds
- Unveil a heart-warming story to comfort your soul. Inked: A Tale of Love is a wholesome story-driven puzzle game in a time where we all need some comfort
- Solve clever puzzles to save your beloved one. Use your magical paintbrush to draw geometrical shapes to clear obstacles and solve puzzles.
Watch a trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.