PiXEL will release a Switch version of 2019-released PC retro kung-fu action game Enryuu Seiken Xiao-Mei (Fire Dragon Fist Master Xiao-Mei) via Nintendo eShop in 2021 in Japan, the company announced.
The Switch version will include new elements not featured in the PC version. The game is described as an homage to the 16-bit era, created with legendary ex-Namco composer Norio Nakagata (Zombie Nation, Genpei Touma Den, Thunder Ceptor, etc.).
For the Switch version, Hirofumi Murasaki (Aah! Harimanada, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, Clockwork Knight, etc.) is in charge of the sound effects to further enhance the game’s FM sound style.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.