Senran Kagura series 10th anniversary website launched – Gematsu
Publisher Marvelous and developer Honey∞Parade Games have launched the 10th anniversary website for the Senran Kagura series.
The first entry in the series, Senran Kagura: Skirting Shadows, launched for 3DS on September 22, 2011 in Japan.
The website features a special video, the 10th anniversary key visual illustrated by Nan Yaegashi, and messages from the voice actors. By clicking the “Change” button at the top right of the page, the outfits worn by Asuka and Homura in the key visual change to swimsuits.
Watch the video below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.