Shironeko New Project still in development – Gematsu
Shironeko Project supervisor Ryouji Tsunoda provided an update on Shironeko New Project for Switch during the mobile game’s seventh anniversary live stream today.
“Regarding the previously announced Shironeko Project game for Switch, we’re still hard at work on development to deliver fans a solid game,” Tsunoda said.
He continued, “That being said, we’re very sorry to have kept those looking forward to it in wait. We expect it’ll be some time before we can share any further news. We’re putting all that we’ve got into it to make something enjoyable, so we hope that you can give us just a little more time. We’re sorry to keep you waiting.”
Shironeko New Project was first announced in July 2018 with a planned 2020 release window, but was delayed past 2020 as to “bring it up to a sufficient level of quality” and not release a “half-baked” product.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.