Publisher Freedom Games and developer The Wandering Band will release sky city builder Airborne Kingdom for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on November 9, the companies announced.
Airborne Kingdom first launched for PC via Epic Games Store in December 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Epic Games Store:
Airborne Kingdom—the sky city builder. Grow your unique town among the clouds, and fly it across a wide-open landscape. Explore the skies to restore serenity to the world below
- Build Your Domain – Construct a unique sky city. Build housing, satisfy needs, and grow your clan. Maintain lift, balance weight, and be careful not to run low on fuel!
- Fly The Barrens – Explore the landscape, which changes with every playthrough. Search for resources, find lost technologies, and discover the fate of The Ancients!
- Connect The Kingdoms – Gain allegiance with the ground kingdoms. Help them find art
Watch a new trailer below, via IGN.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.