Marvelous will release Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for PC via Steam on September 15 for $39.99, the company announced. Pre-orders are available now at a 10 percent-off discount price of $35.99.
A bundle including the “Expansion Pass Set” will also be available for $59.99. Pre-orders are also available at a 15 percent-off discount price of $50.99. The “Expansion Pass Set” itself will also be available as a separate purchase.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town first launched for Switch on February 25 in Japan, March 23 in North America, and March 26 in Europe.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Build Your Farm From the Ground Up!
Welcome to Olive Town, a peaceful community established by your trailblazing grandfather and his friends. Now that you’ve taken over his farm, it’s your job to carry on his legacy.
Plant crops, raise animals, build relationships, and get to know the residents of your new home in this brand-new entry in the STORY OF SEASONS series!
- Cultivate Your Farm, Cultivate Your Town – Tame the wilderness and build your farm from the ground up! Gather and process materials to fulfill requests and improve Olive Town’s infrastructure, upgrade tools, or commission new outfits and accessories.
- A Farm of Endless Possibilities – Clear the land, repair old facilities, and place new ones wherever you see fit. Level up your farming skills and craft a variety of decorations and facilities, from fences and automatic feeders for livestock to sprinklers for crops!
- New Adventures Off the Beaten Path – Finding Earth Sprites while exploring your farmland may lead you to mysterious, fantastical lands such as gardens where the seasons never change, an island in the sky, or even the inside of a volcano!
- There’s Always Something Going on in Olive Town! – Participate in local festivals and watch the town come to life! Get to know your neighbors better with over 200 unique events, and you may even find love with a special someone!
Watch a trailer for the PC version and the Story of Seasons 25th anniversary trailer announcing the news below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.