Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developer Rocksteady Studios have released the key artwork for action-adventure shooter Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, as well as announced that it will premiere an exclusive look at a new reveal from the game at DC FanDome on October 16 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment:
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is the genre-bending action-adventure shooter featuring DC Super-Villains Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang and King Shark. Developed by Rocksteady Studios, creators of the critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham series, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will combine the studio’s signature character-driven story gameplay with third-person shooter action to deliver a gaming experience unlike any other. Set in the richly detailed open-world Metropolis, the game’s original narrative follows the four Suicide Squad members as they take on an impossible mission to save Earth and kill the World’s Greatest DC Super Heroes.
Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC in 2022.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.