Bandai Namco has released a 30-second TV commercial for Tales of Arise in Japan featuring the theme song “Blue Moon” by Japanese singer Ayaka.
Tales of Arise is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 10 worldwide. It will launch for consoles on September 9 in Japan. A demo is due out for consoles on August 18. Read more about the game here and here.
Watch the TV commercial below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.