Astro’s Playroom developer Team ASOBI, a subsidiary of Sony Interactive Entertainment, has launched its new official website, which teases its “most ambitious game yet” is currently in development.
“We are a new and dynamic PlayStation Studio based in vibrant Tokyo, Japan,” the website’s “About Us” page reads. “We create top-quality games for players of all ages on PlayStation. Our latest work are the critically acclaimed Astro Bot: Rescue Mission for Playstation VR and Astro’s Playroom for PlayStation 5. We’re currently hard at work on our most ambitious game yet!”
The Tokyo-based studio is currently hiring for 13 positions in gameplay programming, game design, engine, art, and audio.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.