Bloober Team has released a new trailer for the PlayStation 5 version of The Medium explaining how the dual-reality horror game utilizes the DualSense wireless controller.
“On PlayStation 5, we are taking full advantage of the console’s DualSense controller to immerse you even deeper into the mystery of the Niwa Hotel,” said Bloober Team producer Szymon Erdmanski in a press release. “Our goal is to let you feel Marianne’s reactions to what is happening as she explores and interacts with the game world.”
The Medium is due out for PlayStation 5 both physically and digitally on September 3. On the same date, the preeviously released Xbox Series and PC versions will also be made available physically.
Pre-orders are also available via PlayStation Store for $49.99 / €49.99 / £41.74 with a 10 percent-off discount for PlayStation Plus members before launch. Pre-orders include the digital Original Soundtrack featuring music by Akira Yamaoka and Arkadiusz Reikowski, and The Art of The Medium digital artbook.
Watch the trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.